With so many people on facebook now, it is easier than ever before to find resources, support from other nurses, and stay in touch with what’s going on in our field.
We’ve gone through facebook looking for well run, growing, fun places for nurses and we wanted to share some of our favorites:
- Nurse Circle – Nursing Support and Idea Forum
- Nurses Night Out – Social Nursing Page
- ER Nurses – Emergency Room Nurses Group (700 members)
- ICU Nurses - Critical Care Nurses League (1600 members)
- Clear Medical Network – Nursing Events, Peer Support, News
The Clear Medical Network plans to connect nurses geographically to facilitate peer support and social events. If you join, you will be invited to attend events, join groups, etc. based on your specialty and region.
If you’re not on facebook, there are still many great options for nurses on Twitter and Linkedin:
- Nurse Circle on Linkedin
- Nurse Circle Twitter Page
- Nurses Night Out Twitter Page
- Clear Medical Network Twitter Page
- Clear Medical Network on Linkedin
If you have any other suggestions, please let us know.
Have a great weekend!